- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with database design and querying (e.g., SQL, MySQL, MapReduce, Hadoop).
- Experience in Big Data within the cloud, including data analytics and data warehousing.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with open source software such as Cassandra, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and enterprise Content Management or Business Applications (CRM, ERP, etc.).
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform and/or other public cloud products.
- Technical experience in Web technologies such as HTML, XML, JSON, OAuth 2 along with experience in analysis of relational data in MySQL, Google BigQuery or similar.
- Knowledge of solution architecture within web and mobile environments, web/internet related technologies, architecture across Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (SAAS, PAAS, IAAS) and cloud productivity suites.
As a Cloud Data Engineer, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that customers have the best experience moving to the Google Cloud Platform. You will be responsible for providing technical solutions and managing relationships with customer’s technical staff. This role in particular has a focus on clients with Cloud needs who aim for solutions combining Cloud technology with Machine Learning and Big Data. You will lead deployments, implementations and integrations with a variety of our platforms and product lines and continuously engage with the community of strategic customers and partners with a goal of enabling their success through driving deeper relationships and more efficient integrations.
If you are interested in our job opportunities, please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com