- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web/mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- Object-oriented, database design, and SQL skills.
- Interest in and ability to learn other coding languages.
Placement: Jakarta (temporarily remote work during COVID-19 pandemic).
Salary: will be discussed later if shortlisted.
Other benefits: Health insurance (BPJS Kesehatan and swasta), BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, flexible working hour, free flow coffee and tea at office
Interested candidates may send their updated English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org