- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience developing user-facing software.
- Experience with web standards such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of web design and the fundamentals of user experience.
- Knowledge of the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
Placement: Jakarta (temporarily remote work during COVID-19 pandemic).
Salary: will be discussed later if shortlisted.
Other benefits: Health insurance (BPJS Kesehatan and swasta), BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, flexible working hour, free flow coffee and tea at office
Interested candidates may send their updated English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org